LACK OF INTEREST

on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thinking

Few more weeks now, I will be having my HAAD-RN exam.. Peculiar thing is that I AM TOO LAZY REVIEWING, UNDERSTANDING IMPORTANT CONCEPTS NEEDED for me to pass the examination.

Is this a sign of exhaustion? Perhaps yes. I am so tired of taking examss yet it would't help me to land a job since my country~ the Philippines is running a WHO DO YOU KNOW SYSTEM rather than of what do you know system.. Well, an excuse if you're a graduate of these two institutions: the UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES, and the PONTIFICAL AND ROYAL UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS~ THE CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES.

Bipolar

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. I tried reading but still no conprehension noted. It is definitely so hard reviewing on your own. But becausr of financial constraints, it led me to decide to have myself reviewed by myself.

Family


My family is at my back. Serves as the wind beneath my wings. My impervious container. This life is so difficult to understand even I do sometimes doesn't understand myself. Through constant prayers, I believe we can overcome this challenge; which will eventually helps me to succeed the problems that might arise in the future. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment