Im back

on Thursday, March 10, 2011

At last!!!! Im baaaaaack. Its been a while since I did a post here. Im super busy.. Focusing myself to concentrate on reviewing the important concepts for my upcoming HAAD-RN exam.

Sadly, distractors do prepare a lot, and Im having a hard time fighting it.

I had read in a local broadsheet news that a filipina nurse~ the former nanny of Princes Harry and William was invited in the latter's Royal Wedding..

How lucky. I do also had interest in working for the British Royal Family but because of the influx of various issues regarding Philippine educated nurses, Im thinking its already next to impossible. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment